Now introducing Home Watch Services starting at $15/week*!
Basic Home Watch
- Exterior check of grounds, landscape, pests, lawn and sprinklers.
- Visual check of outdoor light fixtures.
- Visual exterior check including roof, AC units, fence, mail box. Turn on water.
- Enter home, check security system.
- Check all windows and doors to insure they closed are locked.
- Visual check for signs of water damage, mold and mildew, including baseboards, ceilings, walls and floors.
- Flush toilets, run water in sinks, tubs and showers.
- Physically feel flex lines and drains for water on all sinks, toilets, and laundry sink.
- Run garbage disposal.
- Check the hot water heater.
- Check for insects, pests and rodents.
- Check closets and storage cabinets.
- Verify AC settings; adjust as necessary.
- Check refrigerator, freezers and wine coolers for proper temp and operation.
- Make sure ice maker is in ‘Off’ position.
- Reset clocks after power outage or time change.
- Check circuit breaker panels.
- Check garage and make sure door to garage is locked.
- Put out/take in trash as necessary.
Lanai and Pool Area:
- Check water level and condition of water.
- Check equipment and Aqua Link System.
- Check screen door, screening and cage structure.
- Enable security system, lock doors.
- Turn off hot water heater breaker.
- Turn off water supply.
Extra Coverage Options:
- Take in lanai furniture.
- Secure anything outside that could become airborne.
- Bring in potted plants.
- Secure shutters.
- Take out potted plants.
- Take out lanai furniture if Homeowner leaves out.
- Put items back outside.
- Secure shutters
- Short cycle dishwasher.
- Short cycle washing machine.
- Meet the Handyman
- Sign for a Package
- Vendor Scheduling
- Quick Vacation Home Watch